- I am built like a farmer ( I tried not to be offended but my ancestors are farmers, so now what?)
- I have a muscular back and shoulders ( Only bad if taken in the “you look like the hulk” sort of way…Oh and you’re a girl)
- I am built like a German (again German ancestry in there somewhere)
- I was told once by a girl in Jr. High that I looked like an egg standing on two toothpicks
- bird legs
- apple build
- Avoid looking frumpy
- Affordable…I want Kate Spade style on the cheap…
- I need an outfit that will last all day and work as hard as I do.
First I laid a skirt I already had to use as a pattern. It was the exact length I needed but two sizes larger than my actual skirt size. I traced around the skirt, cut it out, zipped up the sides with my serger and my Mom folded the waist over for a quick waist band. The material was a polyester stretch so I didn’t even need to add elastic to the waist band. The material is super thin and cool. THE BEST PART about this skirt…because of the fabric it is made out of, there is no need to hem the bottom. In fact, upon inspection the skirts from Nordie’s weren’t hemmed either.
Here is the look:
Teacher Outfit Numer Uno